The number one habit to supercharging your superachieving is learning. Learning brings knowledge, experience, and, ultimately, wisdom. It is my mission to share what I’ve learned and experienced as well as that of others. As we combine our knowledge and experiences we grow a collective wisdom.
Here are some ways you can work with me in this mission:
- Search my site: There are blogs, identifying resources, and numerous podcasts for your consumption.
- Subscribe to the Superachiever Community: not only will you receive email updates as new resources are posted, but you’ll also have access to a private Facebook community where you can build your superachiever support network.
- Buy one of my products: Check out the books I’ve published to help you in your superachiever efforts.
- Take my online course: Quit Bleeping Around®: Five Areas of Focus for Superachieving. It is a great resource to help you step up your superachieving. More courses to come each month!
- Book me as a speaker: I’ve been speaking publicly since the 3rd grade! I have experience providing all kinds of keynotes, workshops, conference sessions, webinars, you name it!
- Listen to the Quit Bleeping Around® podcast: The podcast will help you move forward in your superachiever journey through tools and strategies provided by yours truly, as well as a number of other everyday superachievers.
- Hire me as a personal coach: I love one-on-one coaching and I am very selective in my clients. If you think you could benefit from a one-on-one coaching interaction with me, and are willing and ready to make some changes in your life, contact me.
Check out a recent keynote I delivered: